Links - Lokomotiver
- AlcoWorld - Rolf Stumpf's International ALCo/MLW Pages, has a lot of information, pictures, soundfiles and other nice things about these impressive diesel locomotives.
- Armand's Diesellokomotivseite - with lots of information and photos on Nohab and AFB-build GM-locos.
- Die Class 66 - a german page on the JT 42 CWR's of Europe
- Dieselpower Online - GM-EMD locomotives of Europe
- Dugnaden på Di3.602 - Bilder fra dugnaden/restaureringa mellom 2001 og 2004 både i åndalsnes
og på¨Marienborg i Trondheim
- EE 12CSVT - information and photographs on English Electric locomotives fitted with 12CSVT power units worldwide.
- Ergin Tönök TCDD Fotoğrafları - Beskrivelser af lokomotiver, vogne og signaler fra Tyrkiet
- European NOHAB-GM information - is based in Hungary and has some historic information on these beautiful locomotives as well as some very interesting historic pictures.
- Indian Railways Locomotive Roster Database - imponerende liste over indiske lokomotiver.
- International Steam Locomotives - covering Bosnia, Burma, China, Cuba, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Philippines, Serbia, Syria and Vietnam - by Rob Dickinson. <!-- Check out the <a href='http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/steam/trains/china98.htm'> Steam in China january 1998</a> part -->
- Japanese Locomotives - large database of Japanese locomotives
- Juan Celorio´s site on Ferrocarriles de México - is dedicated to the Railroads of Mexico and to all "Ferrocarrileros", with some pictures and locomotive roosters. Included is Wormald Open, a photo contest named after the Philip Wormald, who pioneered the photography of smoking ALCOs…
- Larry Russell's EMD EXPORT page - dedicated to General Motors Locomotives and it's licencees throughout the world. Lots of pictures!
- loks-aus-kiel.de - descriptions of all locomotives build by DWK, MaK and Vossloh
- MainlineDiesels.net - omfattende diesellokomotiv database, del af Lok-Datenbank.de projektet. Indeholder bl.a. alle Class 66 lokomotiverne.
- Matthew Reeves' homepage - on the bash in Europe! - a website that documents travels by train around Europe with picture reports and stories.
- Motive Power Review - including roosters for surviving 1st generation US diesels, german & UK locos and much more.
- Nohab-GM diesel locomotives 1953-1969 - Orginal factory photos from NOHAB-GM
- Nohab-gm.de - Tysk side med billeder, rejsebeskrivelser og meget andet godt
- Phil's Locopage - is the home of Philip Wormald, with pictures of German class 142/242, Greek and Tunesian diesels, european railway news and more.
- railcolor.tk - Website on the EuroSprinter ES 64 U2 / ¨Taurus¨ locomotives throughout Europe
- The class TU2 diesel locomotives - and their years on the narrow gauge railways of the former USSR
- The diesel shop - motive power rosters of first generation diesel locos
- The UNofficial EMD Homepage - with lists of lots of american built EMD's
- Wouter's Train Page - Tells you the latest news and pictures of the last remaining GM EMD roundnose or bulldog locomotives in the world
- Christian Knop's General Motors 2050 Page - Presentation of the ÖBB GM-locomotives
- lokstatistik - Statistik der Lokomotiven der ehemaligen österreichisch-ungarischen Monarchie und deren Nachfolgestaaten. Weiteres Lokstatistiken von interessanten Lokreihen und Bahngesellschaften (auch Nordeuropa!)
- Danske damplokomotiver - by Jens Vesterdahl has a lot of pictures and information on danish and european steam locomotives, as well as a nice little model railroad for switching some fine locomotive models.
- Dänische Eisenbahnen - Hi
I´m about to setup a german page about danish railways to promote this issue to a german speaking public. There are descriptions of rolling stock, historical issues and recommendations for tourists. I hope you find my page worth for your list.
- GM-nyt - Site about the danish GM-diseel locomotives.
- Wciaz pod para - omfattende lister over bevarede polske damplokomotiver
- Railcars 812 - Sinobus - Class 812 railcars were built in "Gosa" Smederevska Palanka, Serbia and Montenegro from 1958. These railcars have been used ever since mainly in northern Serbia (Vojvodina) and Croatia
- Teknikarv - by Peter Löf, with lots of information on swedish electric locomotives, freight wagons and more.
- Trains of Turkey - Omfattende beskrivelser og lister over lokomotiver ved TCDD. Endvidere en lang række gode tips til togrejser i Tyrkiet i det hele taget.
- Alles über Dampfloks - lots of photographs of steam locomotives in Germany and around the world. By Frank Engel.
- Die 103'er Homepage - lots of info on DB class 103, including sightings, photos and much more
- Die Baureihe 232 und ihre Umbauvarianten - Photos and statistics of the DB class 232
- Die Baureihe V100 der Deutschen Bundesbahn - news, photos and statistics
- Die Motorlokomotive V60 der Deutschen Bundesbahn - shunting locomotives class V60 / 260 / 360/361/362/363/364/365
- Die Taigatrommelpage - aka 'Sergejs' in Hungary, Poland & Czechoslovakia. The LOUD! DR class 120 / DBAG 220, build by Woroschilowgrad (Lugansk, Russia)
- Die V 100 der Deutschen Reichsbahn -
- Die V60 der Deutschen Bundesbahn - histories, photos and sounds of the german shunters class V60 / 260 / 360
- Eisenbahnhomepage von Matthias Quitter - is a german locodrivers homepage about his job with DB Cargo around München.
- IG Deutsches Krokodil - om ellokomotiverne BR 193 og 194.
- Interessengemeinschaft Deutsches Krokodil - Tyske baureihe E 93 og E 94 lokomotiver
- Interessengemeinschaft S-Bahn München - has a page with lots of information and pictures on the baureihe 420 EMU's used there.
- Jürgens Eisenbahnseiten - including list of German preserved locos
- KDs Eisenbahnseiten - with information about Metronom, OHE and more. By Klaus-Dieter Tröger
- Kleinlokomotiven der deutschen Bahnen - the Köf-shunters of the german railways
- rangierdiesel.de - German shunting locomotives database
- Ringler Net - Eisenbahn by Georg Ringler - has a page with lists of all DB AG and "regionalbahn" rolling stock, as well as information on the class 202 and 218 dieselhydraulics. <br>
<a href="http://www.railfan.de" target="_top"><img src="http://www.railfan.de/images/banner1.gif" border="0"></a>
- Uwe's verkehrstechnische Blätter - Online-magazine with lots of information on railbuses, modern private railway DMU's and much, much more.
- V200 - Site in english language about the german V200 (West).
- www.deutsche-lokomotiven.de - by Michael Grießmayr covers the electric all-round locomotives class 141 of the German Railways, with lots of informations and statistics. His page also has infos on the large German V160 diesel locomotives family class 210, 215, 216, 217 and 218. Newly a
- www.roter-brummer.de - Tyske skinnebusser i alle afskygninger
- The Nohab GM page - by Akos Horvath has some fine pictures and many informations on the MÁV M 61's.