Links - Industribaner
- The Rjukanbanen - history and pictures by the Maana forlag, about the industrial railway run by Norsk Hydro until 1991.
- Industrial Narrow Gauge Railways - website been built to record information regarding current industrial and commercial narrow gauge railways operating throughout Europe.
- The Industrial Railway Society - The Industrial Railway Society is an organisation in the United Kingdom devoted to the study of all aspects, and all gauges, of privately owned industrial railways and locomotives.
- Bahn-Express - Magazin für werkbahnfreunde, a german online magazine reliving an older printed publication
- Brian Rumary's homepage - with many trip reports from the last 30 years, information on Fireless Locomotives in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and other good stuff.
- Die Feldbahn - is about narrow gauge. light railways, including a mailing list.
- Jens Merte's railway page - has an enormous amount of information about industrial railways in Germany, locomotive builders, travel-"berichte" and information about almost all industrial railways Lübeck, Sauerland and Siegerland.
- Kleinloks.de - Axel Klatt's Kleinlok- und Werkbahnseiten has information and a newsboard about german Köf- and other industrial railway locomotives - very interesting!
- Werkbahn.de - news, photos and a large database of german industrial locomotives.